Instructions for Making an Online Reservation
- There are 3 services to choose from: 1) Make-up Lesson $5: For those who missed their live class, 2) Same-Day Video $10: For those trying to make an appointment less than 24 hours in advance. Please call first to confirm availability. 3) Approval Only: Video-Only Students $0: For those who only watch videos (do not attend live classes) or those who are approved for a free appointment.
- Select the first available computer in numerical order. Once a computer is selected, you will be able to choose a date and time on the calendar. If the time slot you want is unavailable, try selecting the next computer. If the time slot you want is unavailable on all computers, it is either less than 24 hours from now or all slots are taken. For example, if you would like to make an appointment for tomorrow at 5pm, then you must make the appointment online before 5pm today. The system will not allow any appointments that are less than 24 hours from now. Do not try to book more than one video lesson with only one 2 hour appointment. Instead create 2 appointments, one for each video lesson.
- Sign in with your Google or Facebook account, or create a new profile. When you have an account, it’s faster to make and manage your appointments.
- In the BLANK TEXT BOX labeled “optional,” you must write: Student Name, Class Name, Date Missed.
- For CLASS NAME, put the name of your class. If you don’t know, please refer to the summer or fall schedule. For example: 7th grade English, 4th grade math, Algebra 2, SAT I
- For DATE MISSED, put the actual date of the class missed. For example: 6/7/2018.
- You should receive a confirmation email within a minute.
- Your confirmation email will include links for you to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- If by chance you do not receive any emails, please check your spam folder, and move the email to your inbox so that future emails do not go to spam. Please call us if you do not receive a confirmation email.
Always make sure you have received your confirmation email otherwise your appointment has not been approved and you may be subject to a $10 fee.
Appointments can be canceled or rescheduled through the confirmation email.